Not gonna lie... we get excited about analytics. Here is where you'll find all you need to know about our comprehensive Reporting suite.
Where to access reports
Hover over 'Reports' and click on the 'All reports' menu item
How to filter reports
Each report can be filtered by selecting or omitting specific handles or categories. You can do this by clicking the “+ Edit filters” button on the top right corner.
You can also search for specific entries on each report by using the search bar on the left-hand corner. Results can usually only be found by typing:
- Booking ID, or
- Booking Name
Please note that while you can edit the reporting filter, the most effective means of searching is always exporting the entire date range without filters for the report to excel, and searching within excel.
If reports are not loading properly, click the three dot button on the top right corner and click "Reset".
- For some report types the option is available to save the current filter under a unique name to be used later for convenience. This appears under the clickable downward arrow next to each report heading.
- This applies to Consolidated Product Sales Report, Transactions by Product Report, Redemptions by Ticket Report and Discount Code Usage Report, among others.
Grid vs Chart view
There are two different ways you can view the data on our reports - grid view and chart view. You can toggle between the two by clicking the grid icon or the chart icon on the top right corner in each report.
Please note that for some reports, only grid view is available.
- This displays an itemised view of each entry in the report
- Filters can be set and saved
- This displays a bar graph of each product and the amount of sales made
- This is not available for some report types
- Some of the filters available may include hour, day, month, or year
You can export each report to a .csv file by clicking the three-dot button and click “Export (CSV)”.
Note that exported reports will show all available columns for the report even if you currently are only viewing part of the data through filters. Some of the exported data may also be “hidden”/unavailable to view from the Venue Manager/Admin.