How can we help?
- ROLLER Glossary
- Navigating ROLLER Venue Manager
- ROLLER Playground
- Resetting your ROLLER password
- Setting up Discount Codes
- Migrating products onto our Session Builder
- Adding a new ticket type to your Sessions
- Create a one-off schedule in Sessions
- How to make a Booking from Admin
- Using POS V2
- POS templates
- Set up your POS Devices
- Adjust items for existing bookings in POS
Learn about your platform’s set up including setting up account details, branding and staff accounts.
This section covers articles that teach you about the different ROLLER products and how to set them up.
Create, edit and manage your customer bookings at your venue including taking payments via Admin.
Manage checks in and redemptions of tickets pre-purchased for customers on arrival.
POS - Sell in person
Use ROLLER POS to sell tickets from your front desk or items and stock via your cafe in your venue.
This section focuses on the hardware configurations such as card machines, utilising ROLLER Connect and more.
Methods in collecting and analysing customer data and ways to promote marketing campaigns to your database.
A list and steps outlined regarding the integrations ROLLER have with other third-party providers such as Payment Gateways.
This collection refers to any questions in regards to ROLLER's Payment policy and invoices issued.
Frequently asked questions relating to your customers such as refunds or resending email confirmations.