How can we help?
- Navigating ROLLER Venue Manager
- Update venue settings
- Adjusting Brand & Appearance
- Setting up tax & fees
- Update Policy
- ROLLER Playground
- Design Guidelines
- Email confirmation to venue
- Resetting your ROLLER password
- Setting up Discount Codes
- Migrating your products onto our Session Builder
- Adding a new ticket type to your Sessions
- Create a one-off schedule in Sessions
- Waiver guidelines
- Waiver history
- Waiver configuration
- Waivers Kiosk
- SKU retail barcode scanning
- How to make a Booking from Admin
- Using POS V2
- Adjust items for existing bookings in POS
- Scanning in stock items using SKU
- What is ROLLER Mail?
Learn about your platform’s set up including setting up account details, branding and staff accounts.
This section covers articles that teach you about the different ROLLER products and how to set them up.
Create, edit and manage your customer bookings at your venue including taking payments via Admin.
Manage checks in and redemptions of tickets pre-purchased for customers on arrival.
POS - Sell in person
Use ROLLER POS to sell tickets from your front desk or items and stock via your cafe in your venue.
This section focuses on the hardware configurations such as card machines, utilising ROLLER Connect and more.
Methods in collecting and analysing customer data and ways to promote marketing campaigns to your database.
A list and steps outlined regarding the integrations ROLLER have with other third-party providers such as Payment Gateways.
This collection refers to any questions in regards to ROLLER's Payment policy and invoices issued.
Frequently asked questions relating to your customers such as refunds or resending email confirmations.